Saturday, January 15, 2011

ೋღNew Layout for MICHI made by ME (*W* ) ღೋ

Hey GAL's! This is the NEW LAYOUT of MICHI. I seen that Michi needed help for her Blog and guess what.........? I help an Gal in need, well if its the right way to say or use (.______.). Michi is a nice Gal and I must say she is a very funny GAL! I had so much fun helping her, but we're not done yet with her blog! If you want to check her blog outttttttttttttttt~ You are welcome toooooo( well you need to, hihi) Her blog is the BOOM, and I must say, I LOVE HER BLOG!! Not only because of the NEW HOT LAYOUT...hihihi, Because her blog was the boom even with the hottes layout! Her personalety makes her the BOOM! Pls gals add and read her blog! LOVE YOU MICHI CHAN, Oh and Michi, Thank you for your lovely post! You are the boom!

Michi link:

xoxo emimarie~

6 comments:

  1. omg i love the blog layout you did for michi! it's so sparkley and glittery.. and ahhhhh! i love it! <3 your layout is gorgeous too!! love your style!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sooo much neee! I love to help Gals♥ And thank you again!

    xoxo emimarie~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw the banner last night and was amazed! *_* You did an awesome job! ^o^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much :)
    xoxo emimarie~

    ReplyDelete
  5. how nice! you are very skilled with your editing skills! I wanna be as good as you one day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you will, just do something like that everyday and u will get better! Or maybe one day i can teach you :P

    xoxo emimarie~

    ReplyDelete