Friday, October 28, 2011

iNSPiRATiON PASS iT ON!



Photobucket

If you know someone that needs Fashion Inspiration, be the friend that help and teach them how to get the best Fashion or Art Inspiration. Let's help Gal's in need! I hope you Gal's can help me send this message to every Gal in need and your welcome to repost this POST! I want that the bully STOP's in the Western Gyaru Community, If we stand up for unders, they will stand up for US. So, STOP BULLY! and Love the Gyaru Fashion and teach other Gal's in need. God bless you

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS POST! also a little bit of help and small advice for me would be nice XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you need help I will help you! If you need a friend I will be the Friend, and if you feel the same way I feel, Please help me to send this post to other gals in need :)

    Thank you ♥
    God Bless you!

    xoxo emimarie

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so right...
    I also can't stand the way GAL's bully each other

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi gal ! I really like your style & your bloggy ,and this post I think it's one of the best because for me it's the same. I don't like people who critic always the others... ^^ You have a good mind ! It's rare for me to post comment. But I really like your style and your work ( tattoo <3 )

    ReplyDelete