Sunday, December 18, 2011

YOu Asked, I ANswered!


First I would like to say thank you Gal's for asking me some questions. There are some Facebook and blogger question and I try to answer them. I hope you gal's love it, but if you have a question in mind, just ask me in my comment box and I will answer you back asap.


Q: How old are you?
A: Just 20 year’s old.

Q: Is Emi Marie your real name?
A: Nope, My real name Jessica.

Q: Is it true that your from Germany?
A: Ja! Ich bin aus Deutschland. Ich bin aus bayarn Fuerth.

Q: Are you German?
A: Ja ich bin deutsche. But I am mix German/Italian.

Q: Where do you meet your Boyfriend?
A: Japanese Night in Portland.

Q: Which western Gyaru do you look up to, if you have one?
A: …have to many I look up too.

Q: Do you have a favorite Manga/Magazine?
A: Only Nana, but sometimes I do like One Pice. Magazine I have to many but Ageha is becoming my Favorite one.

Q: How do you do your makeup?
A: Pretty much basic. it’s hard to explain it, I think I have to do a other tutorial Video.

Q: Which type of false laches and cirkle lens do you use?
A: Lashes that I really love are Diamond Lashes but most of my lash it are NYX or a $1 Lashes. My favorite lenses are Mimi Apple Green and Mimi Grey, the do not hurt my eye’s.

Q: Where do you buy them?
A: http://www.lensvillage.com/ or http://pinkyparadise.com/ .
But I really love EBAY NOW!!

1 comment:

  1. It was interesting to learn more about you^^ Indeed its so hard to describe how to do makeup in words haha

    ReplyDelete