Sunday, January 15, 2012

New Hair cut, New Lifestyle?

Hi Hi

Tomorrow my friend Robbie will color, cut and style my hair...Normally my good friend Celeste those my hair, but she is busy...so I don't want to bug her. So I has my friend Robbie if he would love to color,cut and style my hair and he said "YES!". It made me really happy. I am just giving my red a nice new red look. I will have on wednesday my interview with Nordstrom and I just wanna look very Fashionist! Wish me good luck and see you in my next post. Thank you for reading


(P.s this picture isn't me, I found it on google and I just loved it, plus she has red hair like me)

kissu emimarie

6 comments:

  1. oo can't wait to see it!!!

    I wonder how hard it would be to maintain such a red colour o_O

    www.closetvoyage.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waiting for the next post already! I'm pretty sure that red suits u <3
    timeforteaparty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, but I am arleady a red head :) I just need to refresh my hair color :D
    xoxo emimarie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your red hair *.*
    Can´t wait to see the finish^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is such a beautiful shade of red, and it suits you so well! I've always wanted red hair, so I hope you're enjoying yours! Good luck on the interview~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow at first I really thought it was you!!! Oo'
    I love the color!!! it's just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete