Friday, February 24, 2012

Happy B-day!

Hi Hi~

First, I have to apologize for not blogging for a while, I was pretty busy with work and spending time with my boyfriend. Just for the update, I finally turned 21 last week, and my boyfriend took me to Seattle. He bought me some lashes, magazines, etc. He also suprised me with the cutest present ever which I will post next week.


Today, my boyfriend and I went to the restaurant call "Beaches" mainly seafood, and he bought me a first drink which is posted on the bottom of this post.

Before going to dinner, I went to Nordstrom and bought some new lipsticks with 20% discounts therefore, it was a good deal. Other than the lipsticks, I went to Hot Topic which I used to go shop long time ago, and recently I realized that Hot Topic sells Egg/Ageha related fashion. I don't know why but I start liking Egg fashion so I purchased a pair of jeans and a cutest black skull pullover with a skull cut out on the back to die for. Oh well, I hope you gals have a good weekend and stay drunk ;)))))) xoxo emimarie

My makeup look for today, I hope you gals love it!

21 Bitcheeeeees, I can drink whatever I want!

No comments:

Post a Comment