Saturday, December 25, 2010

☆Oh santa! ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ♡ⓒⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ*~☆

Hey Guys and Merry Chrismas! Yesterday was chrismas eve and I must say, I was sick...Well I'm still pretty sick, but I will still go to seattle tomaro with my lovely Boyfriend! I couldn't wait to opend up my present!! I was soo happy, I didn't thought I will get something for x-mas, well my dad bought me my inks and needles for x-mas and my mom bought me my massash table. But after all I still got something little!! Like this:

Isn't that cute!! I really love that one, is soo soft. The brand is from Michale kors! I never thought that he can make something that cute! I just love it


OMG! This one is one of my favo gifts, because when I saw it the frist time I feld in love with this box. I didn't had the money to buy this box and I was crying inside my head! My mom knew I wanted this box soo bad and guess what, I got it! I was sooo happy that it made me cry (*W*) I'm very happy too have this box, just love it!


yeaa giftcard for forever 21 biatch! I can goo shopping yeaaa !!


This gift was an good one, because i seen it in Macys and we where looking something for my sister, and I told her I love this one soo much but, I don't need it that bad. My mom love that one too, and she sad :" well I love that one should I buy it for me..?" and I sad:" why not." and she did! I was a lil bit bad but in the end It was for me :) that made me really happy ne :D


My aunty bought this one for me! And i love it! soo cute and I love the color black and silver!

xoxo emimarie

10 comments:

  1. Waaait!!! You're coming to Seattle?!?! how long will you be here?? I wanna meet you!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be there for 2 days :D I love too meet you too ne :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waa!! I love the first thing, is soo cute ><

    Kisses, and Merry Xmas <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas! And I hope you feel better soon! U.U Really nice gifts, btw~ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you tricia isabele :D thank you all you guys ne :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Xmas and I think your box is so cute!!! Jealous...

    - Christina Leilani

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweetie!! Guess what!!! I don't have to work afterall~ :D what's your email so I can send you my number???

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oops, I guess I should have told you mine too! Haha~

    Seisohime@hotmail.com

    I really hope it works out!!!

    ReplyDelete