Thursday, March 31, 2011

Baby Pink, Baby Blue, Baby W♥C!

Hey Gal's! I'm so happy today, because I was talking to my Husband on skpye plus my lovely Husband bought me a WC hat! It's baby pink/blue. It looks so cute and I just love, love, love, love it! This hat is my first Japanese Brand I have!! It makes me so happy *__* I never thought that I will have a WC brand in my Hands! I just want to cry now TT____TT Thank's to my lovely Husband, he is so nice to me...LOVE YOU YU SAN! Soon I will take picture togehter with this lovely kawaii hat!!

I Hope I'm not dreaming *_________*

12 comments:

  1. awr! *_* it's so cute! <3 Blue and pink are my favourite colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!!!!!! *o* I love how it looks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you Gal's :D I'm very happy that my bf bought me that :D
    xoxo emimarie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, that hat is so cute!! I'm happy for you! :3 I remember when I first got a Japanese brand clothing item.. It felt so unreal! xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haiii! It feels like you dreaming ne *_______*
    xoxo emimarie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaww (i should stop saying "awww") ...you're so lucky! W<3C is such a cute brand, i love it ! And this hat is very cute <3
    you have the perfect bf ever ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I have been told that you are using my artwork in your blog design.... This is a copyrighted commercial work, so I may not allow anyone to use it. >__< I kindly ask you to stop using it. I like your blog and would not want any problems caused by this artwork. Thanks alot. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahh! The hat is so cute *___* I love WC brand ^^

    Kisses <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. that is really sweet of him!!!!!!!! I want one too!!!!!!!!!!!!! >3<

    ReplyDelete