Thursday, March 24, 2011

I Love W♥C Fashion

Hey Gals, I love WC Fashion, it's one of my favo fashion style!! It's so cute and so stylish. My Bofriend bought me so much online like: Dolly wink, Stitch keychain and a baby pink WC had. I was so happy, he is so good to me. He love to see his Emi chan happy. Yu san bought me does things because...well, I got kicked out of the tattoo shop without any F*ING reason...I worked my f*ing ass off, and thats what I got...But soon I will have my one Shop! You will see. I found new pictures of WC fashion *___* there are something I HAVE 2 HAVE!!!


I want this yellow freaking shirt, but don't know where do buy it (TTnTT) I love this short...cry cry...

If you gals know where I can buy this yellow shirt, can you please tell me :( I really what this very bad....

11 comments:

  1. the clothes are great..I wanna have the "I love japan" charity-shirt but I think you cannot buy it as a foreign buyer at the website? I tried several times o.o However the clothes are soooo great*_*

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg yes i want that yellow shirt too!!!! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im totally in love with w<3C fashion too .. totally become my favorite gyaru fashion <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. OHHH I love the panties in the first pic *_* nice nice nice! I seriously need new underwear, new clothes, new shoes, new accessories in general.. -sigh-

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know i love the fashion!!!!! *3*

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the fashion too! It's hard to buy her stuff online! How I said at the Blog you gals know where i can buy the W♥C, please Let me know :)

    xoxo emimarie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know what you mean <33333333333
    I LOVE WC SO FREAKING MUCH, I just bougt that red white and blue sweater but in back/gray WC is too freaking cute ^_____^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah so cute! Will miss your old header though :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOOOOVE the clothes!! and also your new layout ♥ and why the hell did they throw you out?! they're such idiots :V

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know, I wish they told me the reason...I worked everyday plus I was pugt for a month :( That was sooooo an mean........

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute~ These coordinates seem to fit your style so well, too! :D

    Urgh!!! That's so stupid about losing your job, though!!! I can't believe they wouldn't even tell you why, especially when it sounds like your customers loved your work!! >:(
    I was so excited to see more of your pieces, too~ ;___;


    Don't worry! You're gorgeous and super talented and gorgeous! You won't have a problem finding a better shop to work at! :D

    It's really sweet of Yu-san that he did so much to cheer you up! ♥

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete