Thursday, April 14, 2011

Lenses review Honey Wing

Hey everyone, Today I got my Honey Wing Lenses ( That my lovely Husband bought me) and I must say that the Design and Style have the same affect like my other ones called Nudy Brown!! It's hard to find lenses that look good one me but I love the way they make my eye's look like natural! But my next lenses will be more darker and colorful! I always buy my Lenses at  PinkypParadise.com. They have faster shipping plus you don't have to wait for two weeks for you lenses. For me it always takes 4-5 days! That's so nice! Just love it and they have great tills for theire lenses! It start at $19.99-$25.00! Other sides want to much money for theire lenses, but PD not!

Photobucket

Item details
Weight: 0 kg, 100 grams
Brand : Geo Medical
Diameter : 14.0mm
Water Content : 38%
Base Curve : 8.6mm
Life Span : 1 year disposal
Photobucket
(soon you will it how it looks with makeup on!)

Enlargement: ★★★★
 Design/Color: ★★
Comfort: ★★★

There is the link if you like to get them!






3 comments:

  1. Ahh thanks for sharing! : D They're super pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely!! It's more natural, but it does a good job. ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! The lenses are pretty~ Love them~~ <3

    ReplyDelete