Monday, April 11, 2011

What ever you say my Dear...

Well Hello there, So I want it to post about something, but then I forgot what it was about...I wish I knew what it was again! Oh well...You can see that my layout has changed again and I love it alot. It's just simple&cute like me plus it shows you what my blog is about. I want that people like my Blog because of me and not because of my layout's! The reason why I change my layout so much is, to see if people stop following me and I must say it happend alot. I still want to say thank you to my readers that followed me from the beginning and my new reader's. It mean's so much for to me that you all read my blog. It make's me want to post more about my Tattoo's, Style and Lifestyle.


Oh now I remember what I want it to post about, Today I got my Elle magazine in the mail and I couldn't believe that Nicki was on the cover of Elle. She looked so great with her with dress on (that I want it now too). Just Wow! I love reading the magazine Elle. They have the best of the best Fashion tips plus they have everythink you want to know!


Soon I will vistit my Husband in Pullman, can't wait for that. I will take so many pictures plus I will take alot of Fashionista photo's! I miss him alot but soon I will see him again, I think I will see him in 3 weeks and oh my god that makes me so happy. Soon you all will see more of my Tattoo work! Can't wait to post about that and about my lenses that my lovely husband got me! See youu soon!


4 comments:

  1. Omg Nicki Minaj! I love her! ♥ She looks amazing in this photo~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know *___* She looks so prettyy! Love it!
    xoxo emimarie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate how some people only follow your blog to make you follow back - and then when you do.. they unfollow. People follow/unfollow for the strangest reasons.. >_<" I lost 4 followers in 2 days this week. So depressing..

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is ne, I hate it :( I follow and it stays ne! I hate if they do that!!! But thank you for following me :)
    xoxo emimarie

    ReplyDelete