Thursday, May 19, 2011

Forever 21//H&M Haul

Hey everyone. Yesterday I went to shopping with my Boyfriend and Noah. After the shopping, him and I went to go eat sushi. First we went to H&M and after forever 21. I love H&M but I must say that forever 21 has more gal styles then H&M. And I must say that forever 21 has cheaper and nicer clothes then H&M. Sometimes I find beautiful things in H&M but you have to be in there at the right time at the right place. But I love forever 21 more then H&M. I think its because forever 21 has more of my style in there then H&M.
I always go first to there homepage www.forever21.com to see whats new. I found this beautiful dress that isn't my style but the way it looked was just wow. The colors were beautiful, just beautiful, so I thought I should give it a try and I did, and guess what? I fell in L.O.V.E with this dress!! This dress is a dress that makes you 5 sizes smaller, and I am not joking. It makes your chest look more feminine and girly in a classy way and another thing is that I only spent $17.80 for it. I just love love love this dress and I am not really a dress person.  

Inspired Happie Nuts look! Cost total $37.80!
Love the print and colors.
The earrings are so cute *__* love it

3 comments:

  1. I have some outfits that look like that!!! *3* I love it!!! makes me want to shop!!!! XD LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi :) Nice blog you got there, I was wonderin if we could be friends and follow each others blogs? ^__^ Thank youuuu.~

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that dress!! so nice colours and print!

    ReplyDelete