Friday, July 15, 2011

Life go's on...

Hey everyone. I hope you gal's remember my "make a wish" post, the post was about an tattoo I did and today I finished it. I had so much fun with this tattoo, It made me want to get better with my work. Oh and soon I will post same of my drawings so you gals can see it and tell me what you thin? Hmmm, well I can post all bit about my day...Well I tattooed and hmm nothing really, just living life. I hope you all have a great weekend :)

Love, love, love it!


Funny moments with emimarie
I just want it to post 2 of my funnyest moments I had in Pullman...I think its funny and well lil bit cute xD But still I had so much fun. Well in this picture I was trying to find the hello kitty...but I couldn't find it :( Oh man, but next time I will...hehe. 

And about this one, well you kind can tell xD



1 comment:

  1. Love it! Not your typical tattoo, it truly is beautiful :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete