Thursday, September 22, 2011

Just Can't Get Enough

I was in the mood to change the way I blog...It's hurt to change something that your so used of, but I feel everyone should change something about theire life's. Something small, it's hurt's first, but we all can do it. I want to become a better blogger, meaning writing more about my life, fashion, Gals fashion, Art and my Tattoo works. I know I'm not perfect yet, so what do you a Gal's think? Should I change the way I blog, or do you Gal's think I should keep the way I blog? I will change soon my layout and I can promise you all it will be more elegant and classy. If your 20 year's old, you change in a way that you can't explain it, But still I will be the same blogger that I was in the beginning, just little bit more growing up.


I didn't got the chance to read my ELLE magazine,well I am very bissy so on my day's off I like to hangout with my friends or with my lovley husband, so poor ELLE, but today I had a cup of tea and I was reading my ELLE magazine. I just love my ELLE magazine and I think that maybe Jelly and ELLE are copying each other, doesn't mather to me. Just can't get enough of my passion of fashion and art.




xoxo emimarie

4 comments:

  1. I love your hair~!! ♥♥
    What program did you use to make your header ~~?

    xoxo for now,
    { B e r r i e ~ P O N }

    www.AdorableeCute.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Change should always be welcome, in my opinion. If you feel that it's time for a change, then go for it! Your blog is already good though. :)

    Let's hang out soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thank you honey, that's really sweet of you ♥, and berrie im using photoshop xoxo emimare

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been following your blog for maybe over a year now, and I really like it, but developing it towards something you feel is funnier to write about is always positive. And personally I would love to read more about your tattooing ^_^

    ReplyDelete