Monday, October 24, 2011

Hope, Faith, Star Wars?

Today I am posting some of my work I did, I hope you all like it. The first picture I did that I am loving it so much and I am very happy with it, it's called "Faith" and if you look you can tell that the Cross is the T for Faith. I had so much fun doing this Tattoo and to be truely honest, does not everyone need a little bit of Hope and Faith? Oh well lets check the Star wars tattoo and I most say it's my first Star Wars Tattooooooo! It was so much fun to tattoo that yesterday night.


!!STAR WARS!!
I am not a Star Wars fan but I had so much fun with this Tattoo, I made it look more old and broken. It just looks awwww~

2 comments:

  1. I know both of those clients & you did an amazing job :) YAYYY :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sis :D Soon I am tattooing you :P

    ReplyDelete