Monday, January 23, 2012

Chinatsu Wakatsuki is pregnant.

Hi Hi~♥

I have big News, Chinatsu Wakatsuki is pregnant. Yes the WC is having a Baby. Yu san and I was watching the Japanese show and he was just checking on yahoo Japan what's up, and oh my good, there it was! Chinatsu Wakatsuki is having a baby. And the best part is I didn't even know she was married...I am so not following the gyaru fashion anymore...I really have to start getting more in volt with the fashion again. For more info you can find it at yahoo japan. Thank you for reading.



kissu emimarie

5 comments:

  1. I didn't know much about gyaru model's personal life either.But it might be common in JP to get married and pregnant at young age or even get pregnant before married.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I didn't know that neither!! Oo' but well this is a good thing for her ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just saw in youtube from gyaruoboy that having kids and getting married is very common in japan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg rly? That's ....wow :( how old ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. did u know that she got married? was a shotgun marriage! her shops are popular among Japanese girls still! :)

    ReplyDelete