Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Dance For You.

Hi Hi~

Oh my God! Did you seen Beyonce with her little Black Dress. She is so rocking it and the best part of it i am so loving it on her. I am thinking to get a Black dress like that but of cours I can't get the same one, would be little bit to much for me. But I hope I can find something like this one. Just loving it and a nother thing, Beyonce Style is so much better then it was before, I am just loving this women and she did so much. Her music makes you want to become someone and can help you if you feel said. Just love her. I hope you Gal's had a beautiful day. Thank you





Just love, love, love this song!


xoxo emimarie

2 comments:

  1. It blows my mind that only a month after giving birth, she doesn't look out of shape at all. I don't understand how these celebs do it D:

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a Newbie, I am permanently exploring online for articles that can be of assistance to me. Thank you
    Bogs Women's Classic High Tuscany Rain Boot

    ReplyDelete