Monday, March 12, 2012

The little Mermaid Zombie

こんにちは!

Well today I was in the mood to post a drawing I did. Yep, It's the little mermaid. It's a zombie version and yeaaa I am not done yet...I was thinking to do some shirt desgins, because I really would love to wear some shirt that no one really has and it's my art work. Oh well I don't know yet...oh and you gal's will see that I change my blog again..I know...I was just bored. I hope you gal's have a great night! See you soon. xoxo emimarie



2 comments:

  1. Wish to have more Fashion ?
    Salsit.com leading branded fashion retailer. The place to find all the greatest brands, offers, styles and trends. Shop salsit.com up to 90% off all designer clothing and Accessories | leather jackets, skirts, hats, handbags, v-neck, shorts, dress, brands jeans, Women's Blouses,Women's T-Shirts,Women's Skirts,Women's Tank Tops & Camisoles,Totes,Women's Pants,Women's Capes & Ponchos,Women's Vests,Women's Dresses,Women's Shoes,Original Handbags & Totes. Buy on sale 2011 trends designer clothing.New lines added daily. Buy today, wear tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's cute!
    I haven't drawn anything for a long while,I guess I've already forgot how to draw = =

    ReplyDelete