Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Chuuu~~~

Hi my dollies~

Just a small post...I have a feeling I am getting sick and I so fucking hate it...But the show must go one even when I am sick has fuck, well I am not that sick but pretty much getting there. 

Plus oh my god I am in love with this online game called Line Game! If you don't know you will see it other my post! Because I don't feel that great I am watching a lot of dramas like J and Kdramas. I must say I am really loving them all.

I hope you all have a great and awesome Day! 

 This is my self drawing, What do you gals think? Those she looks like me?

Another sketch...hehe!

Just a picture I took 2 Days ago! I hope you all love it!


LINE GAME! ADD ME!

love em~~



2 comments:

  1. I think your makeup always looks so good! and me and Lea are always so envious of your drawing skills!>< Such cute pictures!^^

    ~Emi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWWWWWW! You tow are the nices gals I know! LOve you Gals!!!

      Delete