Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Nails! Nails! Nails!

Hi Gals!

Today I want it to post about Nails, pretty much the really cute
ones I want to buy for myself! I found them online and OMG, 
I will get them after L.A! Because I really dont want to use my 
money yet. My money will go all to MA*RS *O*

Plus I always want it Gyaru Nails, without them I don't feel Gal!
But not sure which one I should get first? What do you Gals think?
Which one should I get First??



Nails I want!




Rina Nails Design



yea...I am so in love with Rina! I am like her crazy stocker xD
Her style is just killing me and I love the way she does her make
up and Nails! I just hope I can become an amazing Gal with and
amazing style!


love em~








1 comment:

  1. Lol, I am also waiting until after AX to get my nails done again, since I'm so excited to shop for MA*RS and Liz Lisa this year! ^o^

    But seriously, cute nails really do make you feel more Gal, I totally understand that~

    The nails you posted are lovely; I love Sakurina's nails, but they leave me in awe because they are always so giant and intricate.

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete