Saturday, July 13, 2013

Last day at the Anime Expo Ax 2013

Hi Gals!

This will be my Last post about the anime expo! I know
I don't took alot of pictures :( I am sorry but I had a great
time with everyone there and I miss L.A so much.....

I just miss everyone like Michi, Adri, Rosie, Nino, Lisha ,
Steph, Rina, Trica, Skylar and all the other Gals that I meet
in LA! I would say I had an amazing time in LA and Thnx
to Michi chan, I have to go visit her again! 

But here are some other Pictures! I hope you like them!

Tutuha Designer & I

Steph & Hime sama! Love them <3

I just love my Friend Marie chan! Just LOVE her *O*

 Saori chan, I will miss you so much but I am so happy because
she was so cute and sweet. She gave me a small gift *O* 
I wanna see her again :(

Hehe, I am just loving the Tutuha Fashion way more then Ma*rs now!
I think I look way better in Rukko Gyaru then Agejo Gal but I still 
want more MA*RS clothes!! Oh my God I even saw BIGBANG 
cosplayer! Love them<3


 Group Picture! Miss you all
 & Love you all!
With all the awesome people I got to meet! We gave them all a
thank you Gift for coming to the USA! I drew the picture and all
the other Gals Sign it :) We all but are thank you notes in there,
The Designers and stuff Gals loved it so much, that made us all
happy <3

MA*RS & I <3 Can you believe it , I got to meet the Designer and
Fumino *O* FUMINO CHAN I WILL MISS YOU (TTnTT)


 I gave Fumino my thank you note plus a small gift!
She is the most nices Gal Icon I ever meet, well she
is the only one I got to meet but she is so nice and 
sweet and I love her Blog!! I am your little FanGirl!!

 MA*RS THANK YOU AGAIN FOR COMING!

 tutuHA THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR COMING 
& YOU ROCK!

AWW~ Kawaii Saori chan <3 I made an really sweet friend
and I will try to learn japanese so I can talk to you more
in Line! I just had so much fun!!

love em~

No comments:

Post a Comment