Thursday, September 19, 2013

My MA*RS bag finally come in!

Hi Gals!

Just wanted to post that my new MA*RS bag came in 
last week and I am sorry for not blogging that much anymore, I am 
just really busy plus last week I got really sick...Plus I still need to 
ship of one of my Items, that I didnt shipped yet! 

But I hope I can ship it this friday or Saturday!! I hope you Gals
have a great week.

This bag my awesome Boyfriend bought me this one because ,
at the photo shoot I had with my awesome friend Janis, 
My bunny bag got stollen and I Feld like shit :( 
so he bought me this has a gift! I am just so blessed having 
a boyfriend like this!!!!!!!!!!

Love you Yu san!


 !!Items I would like to buy !!


yea..I hope I can get those Items in 2 weeks!


!!New Sketch!!
My new Sketch I did! This is my in coming doll that my awesome
Boyfriend bought for me. She is my 4 year anniversary gift!!!!!!!!!
I just love him!

2 comments: