Saturday, March 22, 2014

Rilakkuma Layout for iphone 4s

Hi my Dollies!

Today I was in the mood to do a small update post and you gals can tell
it will be a short one! I tried something new with my make up look
today and Love it some how, its really cute and simple!


I just hope that soon I can hang out more with my Friends! I am working 
a lot and I don't want to bitch about.....


Yea Finally I have a new Layout!! 
I love Rilakkuma so much!!!!!


This morning I was in the mood for something more sweet and yummi.
This is want I came up with! Strawberry, Banana, Peanut butter and
tortila. It was really yummi!! You should try it too <3  


You can tell I tried something more simple and sexy. I wasn't
in the mood the wear big long lashes so I used my 
Natural Diamond Lash ones. I really love them on me <3


Rani & Myself

Thank you dollies for reading my blog and don't forget to
comment down blow and feel free to follow my blog!
 Thank you so much!


Big Kiss EmiMarie 

6 comments:

  1. I love your look! and that breakfast looks delicious <3 atte. http://xing-queen.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^^ you look so pretty~~
    and your phone theme is adorbs <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new make-up look! Super cute! Also, the last time I read your blog I think your hair was different. Anyway, your hair is nice!

    http://kaleidosc0pic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THank you so much and yes i did change my hair, I got more blonder :D

      Delete