Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Tattooing is my Life!

Hey Gal'sExclamation Marks Yesterday, I went to the new Tattoo shop, where I will start working soon. I'm looking forward to tattoo some people soon, yeaaaa~  It's the best job ever, because I'm my own boss and I can do whatever I want! Soon I will post about my new work area in the shop. It will be so girly and cute, let’s say I will have a lot of Hello kitties things hanging on my wall, plus a lot of my artwork ne Me!! And my next Tattoo, will be something so cute and colorful, but first I need to finish my other ones that I have started. Plus I took some pictures of me, I don't really take a lot of photos of myself, but it will change soon. There are moments, where I miss my Boyfriend really bad. I hate those moments. They hurt really bad, sometimes it makes me sad. Soon I will get to see him again, I can’t wait for that, hihiLove Hearts!

みんな~こんにちわ!きのうはとうとうTatooShopへ行ってきました!もうすこしで働き始めるからすごい楽しみ~。自由があるからこの仕事が大好き!自分の仕事場ではハローキティーやすごいかわいいものを飾ったり自分の作品をのせるつもりです。あとは自分の写真もとりました。たまに彼氏のことを思い出してとても悲しくなるときがあります。胸が痛みます。。けどもう少ししたら彼氏と会えるので待ちきれません!

 

 I really like my eye makeup, but my color contact hurt yesterday. Oh well, we all have those days and if you don't have those moments, lucky youSweat Drop.

今日の目の化粧はよくできてるけど、カラーコンタクトが目にしみて痛いです。まーこういう日もあるからしかたないね!こんな日がないあなたはラッキーですw



Photobucket
xoxo emimarie


8 comments:

  1. you're so pretty & kawaiiii!!!!!!
    i totally want to see your shop ^__^
    i also have that problem with my contact lenses sometimes, like something's poking my eye. but it helps if i take them out, put some solution on them and put them back in my eye. have you ever tried that?
    lippi ~♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your make up, and good luck with your new job ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the job : D WOW! I would never have guessed that you're a tattooist. Haha! I figured that you'd like them (EMi "iNK"), but never that you made them : O Please show some of your work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. suerte con el trabajo!! a mi me da mucha cosa pero me encantan los tatuajes ^^
    besitos♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your eye make-up looks so sweet! Love it ^w^/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww! I love your make-up!! Is so cuteee ><
    And congrats!!

    Kisses <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck at your new workplace! It must be so much fun to think of how you'll decorate your space. I can't wait to see it when you're done! :D These are very lovely photos of you, btw. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. cutielippi: Thank you ne! Yea sometimes I hate my contacts! But I should try what u did ne, maybe it will work for me 2:P Thank you ne!

    xeniachan: Thank you ne! I will have very good luck ne!

    나니:Thank you! I should post more about my tattoos, plus my tattoo art! Hihi, I'm a Tattoo artist :P

    Mikan: Thank youuuuuuu♥

    Meri and Anni: Thank you very much ne :P

    Miyu: Thank you! your cute 2 :P

    Tricia Isabela: I cant wait to post about that! Soon you will see it! Hehe, Oh and thank you! I love you photos 2!

    ReplyDelete